Monday, February 15, 2010

20/365 - My New Phone



My New Phone :)

Bought this end of January 2010. :) My old phone is at last replaced but still usable though the battery dries up quick that you can't talk to me more than 5 minutes and when i travel, am already unreachable after an hour of departure. I tried swallowing my guilt (in buying a new phone) when i bought this. I just felt it is high time to buy a something "for me".

Goodbye old phone. Thank you for serving me a good six years. :) It's not yet the end of you but i will be giving it up to someone who can still use you and am sure you can still last another 6 if the user is very caring of you. :)

No comments:

 

PHOTO BLOG | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates Make Money Online