Thursday, February 4, 2010

LP - Akin [Mine]




Ang Toshiba na laptop na ito ay akin.
&&&&&
This Toshiba laptop is mine. I never thought i would dream to have my own laptop. After attending the Mindanao Bloggers Summit in General Santos City in 2008, i promised myself that one day, I too can own a personal laptop. I was motivated to dream by bloggers doing their stuff on their laptop even while the meeting is going on. :) I went again to the MBS 3 without a laptop and saw more and more bloggers with laptop and they are online even while the speakers are speaking. Id like to think that they were taking down every word the speaker says. hhehehee
Big gratitude to a very good friend for buying this lappy for me. This came all the way from LA and was bought the day before my cousin will fly to the Phils. :) I take good care of this thing like a baby for two reasons - it's expensive. I can't buy anything like this anytime and another thing, this is not yet fully paid. :)


Meron din akong Globe tattoo. Salamat sa regalo na binigay sa akin ng aking pinsan na binigay noong pasko, nakabili ako nito. :)

An entry for:


No comments:

 

PHOTO BLOG | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates Make Money Online