Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 16/365



I was literally stuck in the dormitory Sunday and i was not connected to the world even a minutes so it made me feel bored. I did not mind so much because i was able to sleep (long hours) the way i wanted it sometimes and was also able to do tons of laundry. While i did all that, Dimple was watching animated movies with some of the dormitorians. I just took time to go out after worship to send her home and also I spent some time to be online.

Sometime that later afternoon, I saw this sky beauty. I think it was beautiful, i told Dimple to run to get my camera. So...here's a moment captured.

No comments:

 

PHOTO BLOG | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates Make Money Online