Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project 17/365



For some days (the last was Sunday), i did not hold my camera. Although the camera is always in my bag. Yesterday my girl borrowed it for their first day of "elementary day". She came back to the office earlier to return this and also to show off their pictures.

One thing i observed was her different look (the eyes). It was emphasized! She seems to be using something that i can see she is getting "maarte." So i asked her who did it on herself (the eyes) and she said, just herself. I told her, "she is beautiful" hehehe

I think she is so i took a shot of her.

Hmmm just a busy mommy here bragging about her daughter. lol!

~~~
Note about this project:

Feb has already started and am lagging behind my shots. Am sorry. But am really hoping that i would be able to finish this project.

1 comment:

TeacherJulie said...

Arlene, laki na ni D, dalaga na :)

 

PHOTO BLOG | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates Make Money Online